The Stratford 533 began as a team model, but pro skateboarder PJ Ladd contributed so much to its design that it quickly became associated with him. Their best-selling style seemed destined to be his signature model with a few subtle tweaks, such as premium suede construction and unexpected design details.
Please Note: NB# are performance skate shoes and have a narrow fit. We recommend ordering 1/2 size bigger than you do in regular NB lifestyle shoes.
The Stratford 533 is the first signature model from New Balance Numeric. Taking design cues from pro skateboarder PJ Ladd, this shoe features a low-profile silhouette, fresh colors and bold textures.
- Closed cell polyurethane (PU) insert protection provides super impact protection and consistent fit
- Genuine Gum rubber or N-durance® rubber outsole for superior grip and durability
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Internal hidden toe protection for added durability
- Laser perforations for breathability
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Suede/mesh upper
- TPU bonded upper material for durability and performance